Our one day decision making skills course helps managers, team leaders and team members make crucial decisions to develop the business, the team and themselves
The course we deliver has been tried, tested and improved over the past few years. It has been delivered to some of the biggest business names in the UK and we've even ventured abroad to mainland Europe to deliver training courses with great success.
The trainers who deliver all our courses are very experienced, friendly, approachable and understand that learning is generated by the team in the room not just given by the tutor - which means no boring death by PowerPoint and pointless self-centred lectures.
"Really enjoyable and delivered by someone who has vast experience within business" - David (See more feedback here)
The aim of this one-day decision making course is to enable the learners to improve their problem-solving techniques to help when making decisions as part of autonomy within the wider team
By the end of the Decision Making Skills course your learners will be able to:
Who Will Benefit From This Training Course?
All team members will benefit from this fun, active and information one day training training course. It's not just for beginners to decision making it also acts as a refresher training course where managers and leaders can work with the team which in turn gives the team the authority to make decisions.
This Course Works Well With:
Seven Reasons to Choose Ultimate Leadership Training to Deliver the Course for You:
1. We can deliver courses at any location to suit you
2. We keep our overheads down and reflect this in the prices we charge
3. All our qualified trainers are experienced decision makers and have effectively built their own teams and businesses
4. We don't preach ivory tower philosophy - we teach and write from bloody nose experience
5. We can bespoke the course using your paperwork and policies with no extra charge
6. If you decide to buy the course and all the course materials (for just £499) you can contact us if you need any questions answered
7. If we deliver the course for you, we set “after course” objectives (homework), we'll even give you a call to see how you're doing.
Thanks for visiting our decision making skills course page, here's a link to our homepage - you may also be interested in a great book recommendation which we refer to during the course - We recommend Daniel Kahneman's book Thinking Fast and Slow