Our one day change management training skills course will give your managers and team leaders the skills to effectively implement future change within your organisation.
The learners on this course will understand the difference between managing a project and managing the people the implemented project (change) will effect. It's a powerful session and unlike other change management training courses it doesn't focus on over used change management tools like the change curve and melting and refreezing ice cubes (Lewin's change management model). During this course we use a newer model which applies to today. It's memorable and easy to use. The managers and team leaders can be measured against it during future change and use their reflective journals (supplied during the course) to improve their change management capabilities.
"Really enjoyable and delivered by someone who has vast experience within business" - David (See more feedback here)
The one-day change management training course will introduce your managers and team leaders to a clear, organised and positive change management process to effectively motivate individual team members through future organisational change and for them to reflect on their own action for future improvement.
By the end of the change management training course your learners will be able to:
Who Will Benefit From This Training Course?
All managers (experienced and new), team leaders, supervisors, HR team members and anyone else involved in managing projects and implementing change with your team.
This Course Works Well With:
Seven Reasons to Choose Ultimate Leadership Training to Deliver the Course for You:
1. We can deliver courses at any location to suit you
2. We keep our overheads down and reflect this in the prices we charge
3. All our qualified trainers are experienced at delivering the course and effectively managing change in their businesses
4. We don't preach ivory tower philosophy - we teach and write from bloody nose experience
5. We can bespoke the course using your paperwork and policies with no extra charge
6. If you decide to buy the course and all the course materials (for just £499) you can contact us if you need any questions answered
7. If we deliver the course for you, we set “after course” objectives (homework), we'll even give you a call to see how you're doing.
Thanks for visiting our change management training course page, here's a link to our homepage - you may also be interested in a great book recommendation which could help with developing a positive change management mindset. We recommend the One Minute Manager book.