Welcome to The Ultimate Leadership Training Consultancy
We are a training course provider with a global reach. The Leadership and management programs we write are changing the culture in some of the largest companies around and our trainers and authors are all specialists in their field and experienced business leaders and managers. Contact us to discuss your learning and development goals.
Our one day managing meetings training course helps managers and team leaders save time and develop an empowered team of staff and managers
We'll never say meetings are a waste of time, they're an integral part of developing a business, but so much time is wasted in meetings every day. We've all sat in them and yet nothing really changes. Meetings are usually where minutes are taken and hours are wasted! But with a little training and guidance from our experienced management and leadership training specialist, who has built several £multi-million businesses, pointless meetings will become a thing of the past - freeing up time to concentrate on achieving the vision. "Managers should put a monetary value to a minute and multiply it by the people in the meeting - they'll soon change the way they do things!"
"Really enjoyable and delivered by someone who has vast experience within business" - David (See more feedback here)
The one-day managing meetings training course will help your manager's create relevant, inclusive and to the point team meetings which impart the key information and saves the team time. They will leave the session organised for their next team meeting.
By the end of the managing meetings training course your learners will be able to:
Who Will Benefit From This Training Course?
All managers (experienced and new), team leaders, supervisors, HR team members and anyone else involved in developing the team.
This Course Works Well With:
Seven Reasons to Choose Ultimate Leadership Training to Deliver the Course for You:
1. We can deliver courses at any location to suit you
2. We keep our overheads down and reflect this in the prices we charge
3. All our qualified trainers are experienced business managers and have effectively built their own teams and businesses
4. We don't preach ivory tower philosophy - we teach and write from bloody nose experience
5. We can bespoke the course using your paperwork and policies with no extra charge
6. If you decide to buy the course and all the course materials (for just £499) you can contact us if you need any questions answered
7. If we deliver the course for you, we set “after course” objectives (homework), we'll even give you a call to see how you're doing.
Thanks for visiting our managing meetings training course page, here's a link to our homepage - you may also be interested in a great book recommendation which could help with developing a positive meeting culture. We recommend the one minute manager book.
Please contact us to discuss any training requirements you have, we either deliver for you or sell you the course for your trainers to deliver to your team