Managing meetings training course
Our one day managing meetings training course helps managers and team leaders save time and develop an empowered team of staff and managers
We'll never say meetings are a waste of time, they're an integral part of developing a business, but so much time is wasted in meetings every day. We've all sat in them and yet nothing really changes.
Meetings are usually where minutes are taken and hours are wasted! But with a little training and guidance from our experienced management and leadership training specialist, who has built several £multi-million businesses, pointless meetings will become a thing of the past - freeing up time to concentrate on achieving the vision.
-> Buy This Course
-> Enquire About Booking This Course
-> DeBono's 6 Hat Training Pack
"Managers should put a monetary value to a minute and multiply it by the people in the meeting - they'll soon change the way they do things!" (Adrian Close)
Some Recent feedback
"Really enjoyable and delivered by someone who has vast experience within business" - David (See more feedback here)
Want to Run the Managing Meetings Training Course Yourself
Our primary service and passion is to create courses that you can download and deliver yourself. When you buy one of our training courses you get:
- Comprehensive and easy to follow tutor notes
- All the handouts
- The PowerPoint slides
- Learner notes
- Any relevant games and activities and this course comes with a great team meeting activity (not traditional role play)!
You can also contact one of our trainers if you have any questions.
Book Our Experienced Management Training Specialist to Deliver the Course
We specialise in management, leadership, coaching and HR courses and have delivered to some of the UK's best known companies.
We deliver the courses at your business or venue and bespoke them to your needs.
Because our overheads are small we reflect this in our price.
Please complete our contact form with as much information as possible regarding your requirements and we'll be in touch.
The Managing Meetings Training Course
The one-day managing meetings training course will help your manager's create relevant, inclusive and to the point team meetings which impart the key information and saves the team time. They will leave the session organised for their next team meeting.
By the end of the managing meetings training course your learners will be able to:
- Prepare for meetings with confidence and clarity
- Create effective meeting agendas and stick to them
- Deliver powerful and purposeful meetings
- Deliver a pre-shift brief and effective debrief
Who Will Benefit From This Training Course?
All managers (experienced and new), team leaders, supervisors, HR team members and anyone else involved in developing the team.
This Course Works Well With:
Seven Reasons to Choose Ultimate Leadership Training to Deliver the Course for You:
1. We can deliver courses at any location to suit you
2. We keep our overheads down and reflect this in the prices we charge
3. All our qualified trainers are experienced business managers and have effectively built their own teams and businesses
4. We don't preach ivory tower philosophy - we teach and write from bloody nose experience
5. We can bespoke the course using your paperwork and policies with no extra charge
6. If you decide to buy the course and all the course materials (for just £499) you can contact us if you need any questions answered
7. If we deliver the course for you, we set “after course” objectives (homework), we'll even give you a call to see how you're doing.
Leadership Training UK - 12 Month Packages
For any further information about any of the Action Centred Leadership and Management Programs we offer, please do not hesitate to contact one of the team.
Thanks for visiting our managing meetings training course page, here's a link to our homepage - you may also be interested in a great book recommendation which could help with developing a positive meeting culture. We recommend the one minute manager book.
...Companies who have received training from our management, leadership, Coaching and HR specialist include:
Please contact us to discuss any training requirements you have, we either deliver for you or sell you the course for your trainers to deliver to your team