Our appraisal skills training course will equip your managers and team leaders with the key skills to evaluate their teams performance and promote a more positive atmosphere. Call them check-ins, catchups or whatever, they are still appraisals and managers should embrace their power if they want to create high performing self directed teams - and this course will help them.
It's a fact that most managers, in the UK, would rather dismiss an underperforming team member than appraise them. You see they're afraid of the "difficult conversation" or the negative after-vibes. Our appraisal skills training course fits with an annual performance management system so there are no difficult conversations - we make it easy and straight forward - Team members love them.
"Really enjoyable and delivered by someone who has vast experience within business" - David (See more feedback here)
The aim of this one-day Appraisal Skills Training Course is for the learners to leave with the confidence, knowledge and know how to deliver great appraisal meetings as part of an organised performance management system.
Who Will Benefit From This Training Course?
All managers (experienced and new), team leaders, HR team members and anyone else involved in the regular appraising of their team.
This Course Works Well With:
Seven Reasons to Choose Ultimate Leadership Training to Deliver the Course for You:
1. We can deliver courses at any location to suit you
2. We keep our overheads down and reflect this in the prices we charge
3. All our qualified trainers are experienced at delivering the course and delivering supportive and effective appraisals
4. We go beyond the 360 approach
5. We can bespoke the course using your paperwork with no extra charge
6. If you decide to buy the course and all the course materials (for just £499) you can contact us if you need any questions answered
7. If we deliver the course for you, we set “after course” objectives (homework), we'll even give you a call to see how you're doing.
Thanks for visiting our appraisal skills training course page, here's a link to our homepage - you may also be interested in a great book recommendation which could help with developing a positive appraisal skills mindset. We recommend the One Minute Manager book.