Our one day coaching skills for managers training skills course will help your managers and team leaders to develop each team member resulting in a high performing team
According to our research just 30% of managers in the UK understand what coaching actually is, you see over the years the word has been lost in translation and it's confusing for people.
The origin of the word coach comes from the Hungarian words kocsi szekér which is a vehicle created to move food and people from one place to another. Coach in English was originally a slang word the students called their professors before the exams – because they would move them from where they are now to where they want to be.
So, coaching is a specific type of conversation between the manger (for example) and the employee or team being coached. Instead of directing or advising, the coach asks powerful questions (we supply these in the course) that help the coachee re-evaluate their challenge and identify the new behaviours and actions, they need to develop, that will help them better achieve the desired outcomes. The coachee then becomes accountable to the coach (and themselves) for the changes they commit to make.
And that’s the important aspect of all our training – its about being accountable for their part of achieving the vision. So if you have some team members who are struggling with their tasks and are potentially demotivated, you managers will really benefit from our coaching skills for managers training course.
"Really enjoyable and delivered by someone who has vast experience within business" - David (See more feedback here)
The one-day coaching skills for managers training course will develop your manager's and team leader's listening skills. They will leave the session organised for their first coaching session and a date to deliver it.
By the end of the coaching skills for managers training course your learners will be able to:
Who Will Benefit From This Training Course?
All managers (experienced and new), team leaders, supervisors, HR team members and anyone else involved in developing the team. Coaching is a leadership skill all managers and future managers need to learn and continuously develop.
This Course Works Well With:
Seven Reasons to Choose Ultimate Leadership Training to Deliver the Course for You:
1. We can deliver courses at any location to suit you
2. We keep our overheads down and reflect this in the prices we charge
3. All our qualified trainers are experienced coaches and have effectively built their own teams and businesses
4. We don't preach ivory tower philosophy - we teach and write from bloody nose experience
5. We can bespoke the course using your paperwork and policies with no extra charge
6. If you decide to buy the course and all the course materials (for just £499) you can contact us if you need any questions answered
7. If we deliver the course for you, we set “after course” objectives (homework), we'll even give you a call to see how you're doing.
Thanks for visiting our coaching skills for managers course page, here's a link to our homepage - you may also be interested in a great book recommendation which could help with developing a positive coaching skills for managers mindset. We recommend the coaching for performance book.