Our excellent time management training course explains how you can accomplish more in a shorter period of time. This allows you to make time for other tasks, leading to more free time to spend on projects that are normally either put to one side or rushed. This "extra time" allows you to make time for your personal development, it will lower your stress and anxiety levels which will help you improve other aspects of your life at work and at home. One client who sat this course and the delegations skills course with our leadership and management specialist saved 2 hours a day which lead to her promotion.
"I really enjoyed the time management training course and have benefited from the session" - Olivia in Manchester (See more feedback here)
The aim of this one-day Time management Training Course is for the learners to identify areas of their working day where they can save time and highlight any counterproductive habits they could change. The learners leave with at least one SMART objectives work on immediately after the course.
By the end of the session the learners will be able to:
Who Will Benefit From This Training Course?
Everyone will benefit from this high energy, fun and informative session. It's packed with usable tools, tips and techniques for the learners to implement the very next day or week - it really will change their life and your business.
This Course Works Well With:
Seven Reasons to Choose Ultimate Leadership Training to Deliver the Course for You:
1. We can deliver courses at any location to suit you
2. We keep our overheads down and reflect this in the prices we charge
3. For our qualified trainers time management is a way of life not just a buzz word!
4. Your team will leave motivated to change the way they do things
5. We can bespoke the course using your paperwork with no extra charge
6. If you decide to buy the course and all the course materials (for just £499) you can contact us if you need any questions answered
7. If we deliver the course for you, we set “after course” objectives (homework), we'll even give you a call to see how you're doing.
Thanks for visiting our time management training course page, here's a link to our homepage - you may also be interested in a great book recommendation which could help with developing a positive time management mindset. We recommend the Eat That Frog book.