90 Minute promoting creativity and innovation Training session
What Is Creativity?
An act of creativity can be grand and inspiring, such as
creating a beautiful painting or designing an innovative new product. But an
idea need not be artistic or world-changing to count as creative. Life requires
daily acts of ingenuity and novel workarounds; in this sense, almost everyone
possesses some amount of creativity.
Research shows that creative thinking involves making new
connections between different regions of the brain, which is accomplished by
cultivating divergent thinking skills and deliberately exposing oneself to new
experiences and to learning.
It is in everyone's interest to nurture creative impulses,
regardless of one's day job. How can someone go about shaking up the way they
think? Creativity is associated with many factors—including conducive
environments, ideal collaborators, and personality traits. Finding the right
combination of these is not always easy, but the outcomes are well worth it.
The key content of this 90 minute promoting creativity and innovation training session:
- Different styles of thinking
- Understanding brain states
By the end of this 90 minute promoting creativity and innovation training session your learners will be able to:
- List the steps to becoming more creative
- Explain the two thinking styles covered during the training
- State the different states of the brain
- Take action to be more creative
Timings and Other Information
- The sessions are 90 minutes long with an optional 30 minutes additional Q and A with the tutor at the end for those that want to hang around
- The session is for up to 12 learners (which is why we don't charge per person, prices include the session, an experience tutor and materials)
- We are flexible on the times but recommend the following (GMT): 08:00, 11:00 and 14:00
- We recommend a monthly follow up and coaching session (on-line), with the same tutor, one month after the session to ensure action and accountability for the tasks the learners set themselves
- If it suits your needs better you could always organise 3 different sessions per day for your team to choose the best time for them and we'll co-ordinate the rest
- If relevant, all pre-course activities will be forwarded to the session organiser to be distributed to the leaners a week before before the session to allow to for completion
- All the handouts will be forwarded to the session organiser to be distributed to the leaners after the session